For those that never heard about it, adhitz is a pay-per-click (PPC) program like google adsense. Ive been using this program for one of my sites since 3 months ago and Ill share some of my experience here.
Adhitz is a quite new company founded in november 2009 and they are starting to become a popular PPC program.
Adhitz works in a similar way of google adsense, you open a publisher account and after inserting the code on your website, ads will be displayed and youll start making money when your receive legit clicks from these ads.
Apart from this form advertising, adhitz also offer the option for publishers to sell their product, for example, you can sell ads space, text or images for $10.00 per day or week.
Here are some usefull information and some opinions about this PPC system:
– They pay via paypal or alertpay, youll receive your payment when you reach $25.00 on your main balance.
– Publishers receive 70% of revenue share, a very good percentage compared to google adsense (68% ad revenue).
– Adhitz offers a flat rate CPC, instead of a bidding system where advertisers pay what they want to have their adverts shown, advertisers will pay a flat rate for each click received.
– The click value is determined by the country where the click is originated, it will start at $0.03 for third world countries and up to $0.12 for countries like USA and $0.10 for Canada or United Kingdon.
– For advertisers this system is very good if you dont want to pay huge values to show your ads, however youll not have fast results, because it doesnt work using a bid system like other PPC programs.
– Other important point is their support, I had some problems that were always solved very fast and efficiently.
– Most of their ads are related of making money online and internet marketing niche, youll hardly see other niches like health for example.
– They are paying for almost 18 months with no problems, a good sign.
AdHitz is a google adsense alternative in terms of earnings for publishers?
If you are expecting to earn 1 dollar per click as a publisher, youll be disappointed. However if for some reason you cant use adsense its still a good alternative, especially if you have traffic from countries like United States and Canada, you still can generate a good amount of money.